This two day training course is focused on participants developing a good working knowledge of a trauma based approach to supporting and safeguarding young people, based on the Holistic Support Model (AVA & WAGN). Information and tools are provided to enable specialist advice in the role of CSE Champion.
Enter your details in the form below to register your interest in our courses and bespoke packages for professionals.
As a result of the training, you will:
Participants attending this course should already have a basic understanding of CSE, risk and vulnerabilities.
- Review knowledge, attitudes, values and understanding of CSE
- Develop understanding of the impact of trauma in relation to CSE and gang, group and/or peer-on-peer abuse
- Assess the impacts of trauma in relation to CSE indicators, signs and behaviours
- Develop an understanding and working knowledge of the Holistic Support Model as an intervention tool, with associated activities
- Analyse current policy, protocols and legislation relating to CSE and assess with reference to own service provision
- Be able to provide advice to colleagues regarding interventions for young people affected by CSE
Throughout the training you will be encouraged and supported to consider how your own practice can best address and support CSE affected children and young people.
Register your interest - Champions Training
Or email email@example.com