This one day training session enables participants to develop a greater awareness of missing children and young people, equipping professionals with tools to develop effective responses.
Enter your details in the form below to register your interest in our courses and bespoke packages for professionals.
As a result of the training, you will:
- Define what the police and other agencies understand by the term ‘missing’
- Identify early indicators of children and young people at risk of going missing from school, care and home
- Identify signs and indicators of missing children and young people’s vulnerability to child sexual exploitation
- Develop an awareness of the link between gangs and missing children and young people’s involvement in drugs and crime
- Develop an awareness of the emotional impact of missing children and young people on family, friends, carers, and other concerned professionals
- Identify the importance of early intervention when children and young people go missing and know how to report professional concerns
Throughout the training you will be encouraged and supported to consider how your own practice can best address and support children and young people at risk or experiencing CSE.
Register your interest - Missing Children and Young People Affected by CSE
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org