This course equips you with an understanding of child sexual exploitation (CSE) and gives you tools to respond effectively. We can deliver this as a half day refresher or introduction, or a full day for an enhanced understanding.
After this training you will be able to:
- Identify risks and indicators for young people experiencing or at risk of CSE.
- Analyse roles of young women linked to gangs and relate to experiences of CSE.
- Recognise opportunities for early intervention.
- Investigate safety planning tools.
- Demonstrate an effective response to disclosure of CSE.
- Contextualise responses to CSE within your local referral process.
Throughout the training you will be encouraged and supported to consider how your own practice can best address and support children and young people at risk or experiencing CSE.
Eye opener – hit home to use how we in our roles and responsibilities can help young people at risk.
Register your interest - Child sexual exploitation and young people
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org