On this course you will develop your understanding of county lines and gangs, and increase your confidence to implement what you learn into your own work.
After this training you will be able to:
- Identify the evolution of county lines, youth violence and gangs.
- Recognise indicators and reasons young people get involved with county lines or gangs.
- Talk about the role of young women including grooming, initiation and sexual exploitation.
- Recognise early intervention opportunities.
- Examine key aspects of gangs such as structure, and the impact of media.
- Identify available support and resources for young people in your area.
Throughout the training you will be encouraged and supported to consider how your own practice can best address and support gang affected children and young people.
The pace of the training was perfect. Fantastic trainer, very well researched, and passionate.
Register your interest - County lines, gangs, and young people
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org