This one day training session enables participants to develop a greater awareness of CSE, equipping professionals with tools to develop effective responses.
Enter your details in the form below to register your interest in our courses and bespoke packages for professionals.
As a result of the training, you will:
- Have an improved understanding of CSE
- Reflect on different values and attitudes and the impact they have when working with young people affected by CSE
- Identify vulnerabilities, behaviours and risk indicators
- Have an improved understanding of the additional vulnerabilities and risks for young women affected by gangs
- Develop an understanding of legislation, guidance and procedure in relation to CSE
Have a working knowledge of local referral
Throughout the training you will be encouraged and supported to consider how your own practice can best address and support children and young people at risk or experiencing CSE.
Register your interest - Supporting young people affected by CSE
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org