You can book your place now on our next training course, which is a two day CSE ‘Champions’ course, taking place on 26 and 28 July 2016. This CSE Champions course takes your existing knowledge of CSE and allows you build on it, to better support your own clients and to be able to advise your colleagues about CSE.
I learned so much, the content was brilliant; up to date, and the real life examples challenged my perspective on things.
– Youth Offending Team Worker
This two day training course focuses on developing a good working knowledge of a trauma based approach to supporting and safeguarding young people.
As a result of the training, you will:
- Develop your existing knowledge and understanding of CSE
- Develop an understanding of the impact of trauma in relation to CSE and gang, group and/or peer-on-peer abuse
- Assess the impacts of trauma in relation to CSE indicators, signs and behaviours
- Develop an understanding and working knowledge of the Holistic Support Model as an intervention tool
On completing the two day course you will be able to provide advice to colleagues regarding interventions for young people affected by CSE.
Safer London is an innovative, award-winning charity with a vision of young people in London feeling safe and achieving their potential. Our training is rooted in our evidence-based programmes, in the areas of violence, vulnerability and exploitation. We create positive learning environments, generating stimulating conversation, and enable tangible outcomes.
When: 26 and 28 July 2016
Where: Skyline House, 200 Union Street, London, SE1 0LX
Cost: £300 per person