Do they really work?
Cure Violence Global have successfully supported communities across the world to reduce violence from within.
By identifying and training credible messengers in the community to become ‘Violence Interrupters’, Cure Violence Global have helped to reduce violence in communities from the USA to Syria.
On 9th December 2020 the team from Cure Violence Global talked through the methodology behind their model, the long term impacts and it’s cost effectiveness.
Watch our webinar below
For anyone who is interested in getting in touch to discuss potential collaboration, then get in touch today
View the slides from our webinar below
Useful kinks and resources
- Cure Violence Global: www.cvg.org
- Cure Violence impact evaluations: www.cvg.org/impact
- Cure Violence impact results table
- Cure Violence: Information Sheet
- Health Systems Framework: www.violenceepidemic.com
- Cure Violence Mini Documentary (full) – 1st Place 2018 Global Health Film Festival
- Cure Violence Mini Documentary (short)
- Cure Violence: The Health Solution to Violence
- Cure Violence: Cali, Columbia
- Cure Violence: Englewood, Chicago
- Cure Violence: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Cure Violence: Loiza, Puerto Rico
- Dr. Gary Slutkin, TEDMED talk
Thank you to our contributors who made this webinar possible
- The Cure Violence Global team
- The Safer London VIP who featured in our short film