This course will give you the knowledge you need to identify why young people go missing, and the connection with missing episodes and child sexual exploitation (CSE).
After this training you will be able to:
- Explain ‘missing’ and understand how police and other agencies use this term.
- Identify indicators of young people at risk of going missing.
- Identify signs and indicators of missing young people additionally experiencing CSE.
- Analyse the links between gang involvement, CSE, and missing young people.
- Examine the impact on young people, family, friends, carers and professionals.
- Recognise early intervention opportunities.
Throughout the training you will be encouraged and supported to consider how your own practice can best address and support children and young people at risk or experiencing CSE.
I have new ideas, new insights, and new knowledge to go back to my young people and start conversations.
Register your interest - Missing young people and child sexual exploitation
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org