This training gives you the knowledge to identify harmful sexual behaviour, and work to reduce it effectively.
After this training you will be able to:
- Say what harmful sexual behaviour is.
- Identify risk indicators and vulnerabilities for harmful sexual behaviour.
- Identify early warning signs of those who may pose a risk to others.
- Recognise the impact on both victims and perpetrators.
- Implement practical techniques to address harmful sexual behaviour.
- Address harmful sexual behaviour while prioritising safeguarding of young people.
Throughout the training you will be encouraged and supported to consider how your own practice can best address and support children and young people who support HSB.
Trainer clearly very knowledgeable and excellent at her job. Created a safe space and inclusive learning environment.
Register your interest - Harmful sexual behaviour and young people
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org